At carbon-pump-vanes.com we hope that you are happy with your purchase, however we know that sometimes you may need to return an item. We are happy to offer an exchange or refund the goods value on unused items returned within 14 days of delivery . If the item is faulty we are happy to offer a refund or exchange where available.
Any items received damaged must be advised to us within 3 days of delivery. If damaged in transit is apparent at delivery please ensure you sign for delivery as “damaged”. We will not accept any liability if the couriers delivery document/device has been signed as “received in good condition” or equivalent to “not inspected”. It is your responsibility to sign for the goods as “damaged” if the packaging is damaged.
Before returning your item(s) please contact Carbon Pump Vanes for a Returns Authorisation Number. This will help us to track your return and ensure you receive your exchange or refund promptly.
For more information Email the customer service department at email@example.com
- If you wish to return an item you will need to contact our customer services who will authorise your return.
- You will be given a Returns Authorisation Number which will be used to track the return of the product(s).
- Once your return is authorised an Authorised Returns Form (to be completed by you) will be emailed to the address used on your original order.
- Any products returned without a valid Returns Authorisation Number may cause a delay in the refund or may be rejected. Please ensure you contact us BEFORE returning a product
- Please return your item(s) in original packaging if possible and ensure that all packages are securely wrapped. You must include a copy of your
- Authorised Returns Form with your item(s), as this will help us to process your refund more efficiently.
- Clearly mark your Returns Authorisation Number (RAN) on the outside of the package, and send to the address on the Authorised Returns Form.
- The customer is responsible for all postage costs for products returned under our Returns Procedure unless this has been specifically agreed and confirmed in advance with the Customer Services Department.
- Engineered Carbons Limited (www.carbon-pump-vanes.com) will not accept responsibility for loss or damage of returned goods during transit, please ensure that you insurance your return package.
- Upon receipt, all products will be inspected and at our discretion, on certain circumstances we may charge a re-stocking charge or credit may be refused.
- Our Standard Terms and Conditions apply.